Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter Items For Sale!

After my post a couple days ago showing some of my vintage Easter items, I'm feeling very guilty about how much stuff I have! Do you ever feel like you're just accumulating too much? I'm getting nervous because flea market/garage sale season is just about to start. This is when I'm loving life the most! Through the cold winter months here in Minnesota, I can't tell you how much I look forward to the sunny days when I hit the road by 6:00 a.m to go saleing. I stop for a venti latte, turn up my music, and I'm on my way! I'm usually done by noon or so, and I've found TONS of wonderful vintage things. But do I need "tons of wonderful vintage things"? Totally Not! I figure if I sell a couple of them, I won't feel quite so guilty...plus I'll be making room for more things! Haaa! :)
Here are a few finds that I'm listing on ETSY tonight.

She's actually one of my creations! Made of paper mache and hand painted, she holds a spun cotton carrot. That gorgeous purple delphinium is a vintage milliners piece. See more pics at my Etsy shop!

These are wonderful, and large! Vintage, and not made by me this time.
I'm selling them individually. See them here.

I've embellished this paper mache egg basket! The sides now have glittered German Scraps, and the top has a sweet bouquet of sugared berries and glass mercury beads. Find this for sale in my Etsy shop!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! :) xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Heather! Sweet of you to say. I'm still working on that darn blog button! ;)
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica,
    Such pretty Easter things!! You are an inspiration! I've left you an award, visit my blog and you can pick it up!
    Thanks,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, Erica. Regarding your Jerry Roupe towel... I wouldn't "work on the wax spot". That is how I caused more damage to my towel. Mine went for $24.99 as is. My suggestion is to just take close-up pics of any stains or wear and post them with your auction. They do go for a nice price - even with issues. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Golden :)