Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Jersey Shore Girl



I completed this little mixed media girly the other day. It was fun to include so many different elements into one piece. They really add up once you get working.


*I encourage you to spread out all your art supplies and go for it! Don't hold back, and see what the result is. You'll surprise yourself!


Here's the list: Antique postcards, vintage wallpaper, acrylic paint, vintage quilting fabric, construction paper, charcoal, colored pencil, wax, vintage lace, gesso, and mica flakes.


I have a little collection of Frozen Charlottes, and little Flapper style bisque dolls that inspired me to paint her. They remind me of the east coast, and walking along a boardwalk eating saltwater taffy!


She'll be available in my Etsy shop. www.GoldenEggVintage.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Golden :)