Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sweet Things!

Hi All! :) Well, My Mom and I joined Weight Watchers this morning. So naturally I had to make a run for ice cream tonight...with tomorrow being "D-Day" as we call it. I'm a Ben and Jerry's customer. LOL Lets just put it that way. Ben and his brother Jerry are pretty much the reason why I have to join WW.

I came home with this one. Have you tried it? I of course already had...it's for SERIOUS chocolate addicts only. "Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate Cookies and Swirls of Chocolate Pudding" !  Half of you reading this right now want to gag, the other half want a spoon!

Well, I didn't even eat the Ben and Jerry's, because then I saw these darn things!
Have you seen this commercial? The one where the teeny tiny model/actress is scaling the roof tops of the cars in a traffic jam in order to get to the ice cream truck full of "Magnum's"?

Now I wish I didn't even know how good they are! OK, the ice cream has the little vanilla bean flecks in it, and then that caramel...some of it's soft, but some of it's a little crunchy, and it reminds me of the sugar on top of crembrule. There are 3 in a box for $3.00 at Wal-Mart.
I now curse the day these were invented also!

THIS is the kind of ice cream cuteness I should stick too...
Here are a couple of cute invitations for you!
Enjoy! :) 

Did you see these HUGE lollipops at Target a few weeks ago? I really bought them because they were so cute! Those dots are Necco Wafers inside! Turns out they weren't just cute, but really really good! Don't worry, two were gifts...one was for me!

But the sweetest thing ever is this doll baby here! My 3 year old niece, who's growing her bangs out and likes to where a bit of lip gloss! Her Auntie Erica has been teaching her the importance of art, and the meaning of the word "vintage" since she was born!   Haaa!  :)

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Be sure to get some ice cream in there! :)
Erica

17 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw ben and jerry's I ate a whole thing of Phish food last night. It was the first time I had had been and Jerrys in years.
    I too should join WW but I won't wishing you luck in your weight loss journey.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica,
    I too wish you luck at Weight Watchers. Everyone I know who goes always has good results. I have to lose 50 lbs before my knee surgery, so far I've lost 15! No WW, just stopped eating so much!:) Today I'm going Junkin, I hope I have good luck there!
    Hugs from me and Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, and your niece is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is your neice. I want some chocolate therapy, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I am a Dr. Pepper girl and oh has it gotten me in trouble at times...best to you and oh I hate that magnum commercial. I want to shove cookies down that girls throat...honestly women don't look like that. Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your niece is a cutie!!

    Good luck to you and your Mom, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ice cream too Erica. My favorite is Hagen Daz chocolate. I try not to buy it often because once I start eating it I can't stop. Your niece is such a cutie pie and I love her lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What sweet treats! Love the adorable birthday cards! Your niece is so cute, and hopefully she'll grow up to be a vintage treasure hunter, too! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can relate-but for me it's Hagen Daz CHocolate chocolate chip. Good luck with WW. Your niece is such a cutie-hopefully she'll grow up to be a junker!

    ReplyDelete
  10. First of all, your niece is just precious! I'm sure she loves spending time with her Aunt Erica. I have really missed reading your posts. I finally have some time to catch up and I can't wait to read everything I've been missing. I wish you well with WW. I sent you an email a week or two ago--hope it didn't end up in your junk folder. Take care!

    Tresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am an ice cream fiend as well so you are in good company! My favorite is just plain ole' chocolate in a clear glass, 3 scoops, then pour milk over it, give it a swirl and then close your eyes, pretend there are no calories and eat away!!! Your little neice sure is a cutie and you can never start teaching that vintage is best too early!
    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. well i wasn't hungry before but I AM NOW : ) LOL!!!!! your niece is precious -- adorable and perfect in every way!!! sending hugs and every three year old should know the meaning of vintage : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Give me some Good Humor Toasted Almond Bars, and I am helpless!
    Your niece is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never had Ben & Jerry's...the favorite kind around our house is Blue Bell. To. Die. For!! Guess it's a regional thing but ice cream is a good thing, is it not? But not if you have to go on a diet...bummer! At least you have a partner to help each other along. I need to be on a die as well, but I hate dieting. I pray all goes well and that you are both really successful at it!
    Now, the real sweetness is your niece! She's suc a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no, why did you have to tell me how good those Magnum bars are? I keep looking at them in the store but so far have resisted them. I am weak - going to the grocery store now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When my hubby was stationed in Europe 10 years ago, my girls and I would always get the Magnum Bars and loved them. Imagine my excitement when they started selling them here last year! My FAVS are definitely the double Caramel, nothing better on a hot day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Golden :)