Believe me, I want to keep him! I've looked at this one on EBay before, and I always assumed that he was small, like similar candy containers from his time. So I was surprised when I first saw him in person! He's 7 inches tall and 9 inches across!
I didn't get a very good deal on him actually, so his starting bid is $45.
Other sellers have him at $75 and $155! What???
There are so many cute plastic bunnies on EBay if you search "Rosbro" or "Rosen" vintage candy containers! They are addicting...which is sorta why I'm hoping he won't sell and I can add him to my vintage Easter decor. lol jk
*** I wanted to let you all know about something new that I'm going to try!
Beginning THIS MONDAY I'm going to start what I will be referring to as
"Erica's Market Monday"
Each Monday I'll post things for sale that I have found over the weekend, directly on my blog. I'll keep prices as low as I can so that my blogger pals can scoop up a few fun things! I'm going to be hunting for supplies for your crafting, and little things for your vintage collections!
Here are the rules:
- If you want to buy an item, reply and let me know what you want.
- If someone before you has spoken for it, consider it SOLD
- Make sure I have a way to contact you!
- I accept PayPal, or we can make arrangements for a money order.
- Wait to hear from me to confirm that the item is yours, and I'll also tell you how much shipping will be. Because I'm selling "smalls", shipping will often be 2-3 dollars. And I will of course combine items.
We'll see how this goes! I thought it might be fun to sell smaller vintage things, and also omit Etsy and EBay, so that I can sell things for less! So look for my post on "Market Monday" morning!
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!