This swap is all about the SWEET side of Christmas! I'm thinking; Santa Mugs and Hot Cocoa, Candy Canes, and Ribbon Candy, Gingerbread and Sugar Cookies. You get the idea!
We will be making a few little things to hang in your kitchen for the holidays!
I fell in love with this teeny tiny sheet of cookies and this jar of candy canes that I found at Michael's. There are several different tiny treats to choose from. You better go look! :)
I made this little shadow box to hang by my vintage Santa Mug collection.
Ok...Here are the Swap Details:
1.It's a ONE on ONE swap, and you'll be sure to email each other right away to touch base. I hope you'll get to know each other a bit, if you don't already.
2. You'll make TWO kitchen themed ornaments for your partner
(doesn't have to be an actual ornament, but can be something that sits, etc. )
3.You'll make and send ONE paper tag or card in this theme as well.
4. You'll include a recipe card with your absolute favorite Christmas Cookie (or another holiday favorite) written for your partner.
5. And you'll include a couple little extras of some sort. Perhaps something SWEET!
6. You'll post pics of what you received from your partner.
7. To join this swap you must have an active blog. There are a few of you out there that aren't active right now but I know you're great swappers, and of course you can join too if you'd like. You girls know who you are! :)
8. I'll keep the sign up for a few days. Then I'll send out emails with partner names. Let's have our packages MAILED BY DECEMBER 8th! That'll give us one month to make things.
Let me know if you have any questions at all. I know this swap is a bit open to interpretation. There are soooo many different kinds of things we could make! The pictures above are just for inspiration obviously. I'm not expecting anyone to hand stitch a 9 foot garland, or send a 12"wide wreath. But at least you can tell what kind of stuff I have in mind. You could even send your partner a vintage red and white kitchen potholder, or red handled utensil. A packet of mulling spices? A cute dishtowel...ok you get it! :)
Lets have fun!