Sunday, November 9, 2014

Your Swap Partners!

 
We had a great turn out for our Swap! Below is the list of partners. I've made each gal's name a "link" to her blog so you'll be able to communicate through a blog comment, initially. But please let me know if you're having trouble getting a hold of each other, and I'll provide email addresses.
*also, please shoot me an email to confirm that you've made contact with your partner.
ericaabryan@hotmail.com



Marci (Parsley Vintage)  .......... Shirley (Zetta's Aprons)

Deb (Garage Sale Gal) .......... Linda (A La Carte)

Dorothy (Hens Rule) .......... Sue (A Very Cherry World)

Vivian (Viv's Whimsy) ......... Susan (Eclectic Shorebird)

   Jenny (Jenny's Heart) .......... Debby (Cozy Blanket)
 
Trisha (American Honey Home) ....Betty Jean (Shabby Tea Party)

Erica (Golden Egg Vintage) .....Jen (Adventures In Mixed Media) 

Kim (Musings of Kim K.) .......... Sandy (521 Lake Street)
 
Patti (Paintin-Patti) .......... Susie (Little Susie Home Maker)
 


*I hope I haven't paired you with someone that you've recently swapped with. If so, let me know right away and we can try to switch things up!
Have Fun!! And let me know if there is anything that I can do for you along the way!
Happy Holidays-
Erica
 
Here Are The Swap Details Again, In Case You Need Them. :)
 
1.It's a ONE on ONE swap, and you'll be sure to email each other right away to touch base. I hope you'll get to know each other a bit, if you don't already.
 
2. You'll make TWO kitchen themed ornaments for your partner
(doesn't have to be an actual ornament, but can be something that sits, etc. )
 
3.You'll make and send ONE paper tag or card in this theme as well.
 
4. You'll include a recipe card with your absolute favorite Christmas Cookie (or another holiday favorite) written for your partner.
 
5. And you'll include a couple little extras of some sort. Perhaps something SWEET!
 
6. You'll post pics of what you received from your partner.
 
7. To join this swap you must have an active blog. There are a few of you out there that aren't active right now but I know you're great swappers, and of course you can join too if you'd like. You girls know who you are! :)
 
8. I'll keep the sign up for a few days. Then I'll send out emails with partner names. Let's have our packages MAILED BY DECEMBER 8th! That'll give us one month to make things. 

10 comments:

  1. So excited! My swap partner and I have made contact! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited about the theme! Thanks for coordinating this exchange, Erica! Christmas hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm looking forward to swapping with my partner. I left a comment on her blog, should hear back soon from her. Thanks for doing this swap for us, Erica!
    Blessings,Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy swapping! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun fun! Ive been in contact with my partner and Im all set to go!
    have a great day
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I got to post to your comments today! Haha!
    I am very happy and excited to take part in your fun swap! I can't wit to get to know Patti better!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed my partner right away, can't wait to hear from her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still working on promised projects ...but I sure can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer :( That's what I get for not paying attention. Hope everyone had fun!!
    Chris =]

    ReplyDelete

Your Comments Are Golden :)