Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From A Valentine Swap 2011

These ATCs' were part of a swap I took part in last year.
Lisa Kettell didn't hold the swap again this year, but she's got such a cute site and blog! You'll find lots of inspiration from her works of art and cute little characters. You can find her here:

www.faerieenchantment.blogspot.com


In these Valentine Postcards I made for the swap, I used Lisa's "Pastel Charlotte Dollies Faces", vintage Dennison labels, and old water-slide off decals with ship images. The decals were so old that they cracked as I used them. I decided that it looked even better WITH the cracks though!

This is a mixed media collage painting of mine. I made several copies for the swap, and trimmed them in sequince and crepe paper ruffles.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Golden :)